The sewer application module of BBSoft® facilitates the comfortable acquisition and administration of sewer data: e.g. it is possible to compile a descriptive and structured sewer system out of basic surveying data, which can be saved and further edited in our database.
- reaches, conduits, manholes, house connections, road gullies, covers, catchments, inspections and redevelopment arrangements can be recorded in our database, filled with technical data
- a huge number of predefined filter possibilities (e.g. show all reaches with condition class 5) exists
- design plans flexible through freely configurable texts, colours, line styles and hatch patterns
- extensive code catalogues (profile types, materials etc.), according to DWA/ISYBAU, are included in delivery
- the presentation of the conduits (and of all other objects) takes place in the BBSoft®-Viewer or in the CAD
- an output of manhole and reach details is possible
required modules: BB-VGR, BB-LGGR, BB-LKAN